4.26.2011

Stenciling!

Stenciling is back! Not the kind where your mom stenciled the grapevines around the kitchen.
Don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about. The newest designs in stencils blows sponge painting off the map!
Take a look at these hot ideas from Cutting Edge Stencils. I have yet to formulate a plan for future stenciling. Oh, but you better believe I will attempt to do as the decorators do.



If you have jumped over to look at the stencils you may also notice that there is a price tag attached and my first stenciling pursuit is going to come with a price tag of $0.00...

I printed these off my computer.
 Then I cut out the design with a scissors and an exacto knife.
Of course, the difference is my stencil is on flimsy computer paper versus mylar or plastic. The difference is also about 35 bucks in my wallet. I will keep you posted (get it? blog post! hehehe).

1 comment:

  1. Shut the front door! That is so awesome! Where did you find the design that you printed?

    ReplyDelete