6.07.2011

Ahh Chute!

Laundry Chute that is.

We love our laundry chute...
and appreciate not having to haul our stinky clothes down to the basement. Although convenient, it turns out sending down a wad of clothes (or sheets or towels) in a hurry can turn into a horrific chute jam. So, User Beware! Getting our dirties down the chute and out of sight has also caused us to lose sight of taking our collared shirts out of our sweaters...throat clear...Henry!! Forgetting to empty our pockets, then realizing it and feeling to lazy to go all the way to the basement to retrieve the lost items, then forgetting about the items and washing the items.

All problems that can easily be solved with a few gentle reminder...

Gentle Reminder Supplies: Alphabet stickers that I have been accumulating over time...
Gentle Reminders:
1. No Clogs (meaning wads of clothes, not the kind you wear on your feet, which would not be okay either), Dogs (can you imagine the torment poor Stella is going to face when she is not the only kid in the house), or Toys (this is more for the kiddos sake not Henry's)
2. No Sock Balls (I am not in the business of messing around with our week old athletic socks)
3. Unroll Sleeves and Cuffs 
4. Empty Pockets (I wasn't kidding about what I wrote up top. I found 8.00 in the dryer recently)
5. Right Side Out? (Throw it down like you want it washed and hopefully it will get clean, that's all I am sayin')
There you have it. Have I made myself clear?

Check out other crafty projects at Tip Junkie and Home Stories A to Z

2 comments:

  1. I'd love a laundry chute!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME HA ENCANTADO LA IDEA, TE ESTA QUEDANDO UNA CASA MUY BONITA , GRACIAS POR TUS IDEAS.

    ReplyDelete