2.06.2012

We painted our guts!

It took a few weeks and to my surprise I fared the disarray with composure.  I think I am coming to terms with a shift in priorities (you know, Baby Lovely) and I am finding peace with our new routine and project timeline- but, since Henry finished painting the guts of our house last night, I couldn't wait to share. Our house is separated in half by the entry ways, hallway and then stairwell; the kitchen and dining room make up one side and the living room and sun room are the other half. Everything in the middle got a fresh coat of paint or two.


Here is a little baby peek.

 A walk down painters lane...

Tested samples. Yes, very grown up of us.
The full tan on tan biz.
{Applause} The new colors make the wood work pop, our pictures look better and it even helps make the other tan rooms look better. I love it!
Bonus Picture:
Oscar loves the Johnny Jumper. Loves love loves!
So cute blah blah blah, back to our walls. I feel like this is way more us. Crisp and just the right shades of gray and white.
Now I am going to get busy with a few paint accents and rehanging our picture gallery. I will be back with some more updated photos soon, or not so soon:)


P.S. Little Lovely is 30 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment