7.06.2012

HomeTalk

I checked my email yesterday morning and to my delight got a message in my inbox from a fella at HomeTalk inviting me to share my Decal Backsplash Project on their website. Sign me up!
I mean seriously, I love the attention. So, I followed his instructions on how to submit my work on this highly popular website (that I have never heard of) and came to the realization that anyone can share, as much and as often as they want...no invitation needed. For just a moment, I thought this might be my big break- my road to stardom- I am so glad I waited to check it out before I quit my real job! Kidding and tears aside, I always truly appreciate the feedback and the high-fives! So, if you were unaware of HomeTalk, check it out. You can also check it out on Facebook. There are lots of cool projects popping up every few seconds, shoot, add your own project if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment